May 1, 2023
Today we are talking about Semantic Versioning with Mike Miles.
- What is Semantic Versioning
- Why is it important
- How does Drupal 8 map to Semantic Versioning
- What about betas, alphas, rcs
- How does it help dev teams stay organized
- When did you start thinking about Semantic Versioning
- Talk at NERD Summit
- Benefits of Semantic Versioning
- Other than the basics, how does your team use Semantic Versioning
- How do you move existing projects over to Semantic Versioning
- If someone wants to start using Semantic Versioning where should they look
- Drupal.org issue: What could Drupal implement from other CMS or content editors to improve its Admin Interface?
- Blog: Drupal Admin UX Study: What We Can Learn from Contentful, Craft CMS, Squarespace, and WordPress
- Managing Releases Using GIT Tags and Semantic Versioning
- Semantic Versioning Docs
- Mike’s NERD Summit talk
- Rands in repose
- Art of leadership - Lopp
Module of the Week:
Same Page Preview
Shows your content authors what their content will look like, while they’re creating it.