July 26, 2022
- What is Project Browser
- How are you involved?
- What is the Drupal Acceleration Team and how is it involved with Project Browser
- Will it be in Drupal 10 or 11?
- How are you organizing module data on d.o?
- How does PB showcase the community working on modules?
- How does PB work with other initiatives like Automatic Updates
- How has management changed over the project?
- How is Chris Wells as an initiative lead?
- What makes a good project lead?
- Anything else?
- Drupal Acceleration Team post about things they’ve done
- The Update Framework (used by Automatic Updates)
- PHP implementation of The Update Framework: php-tuf
- Kanban board for content updates
- Upcoming contribution events
- Driesnote DrupalCon North America 2021 - Announcing the Project Browser Initiative
- Start around 50 minutes
- Driesnote DrupalCon Portland 2022 - Drupal 11 - Project Browser
- The Project Browser section starts around 44 minutes
- Strategic Initiative page
- Project Browser module page
- Includes link to GitPod to try Project Browser
- #project-browser channel in Drupal slack
- Meetings (asynchronous in slack)
- Tuesdays 4:00pm ET - Site builder Subcommittee
- Wednesdays at 10:00AM ET
Module of the Week: