October 12, 2021
- We are talking about Accessibility today, but specifically gearing the conversation towards developers. Why?
- So many people when coding for accessibility simply provide workarounds. Why can this be dangerous?
- What is ARIA?
- What is meant by the term Landmarks?
- How does this apply to dev’s working with Drupal?
- What modules do you recommend?
- How can you help content editors maintain accessibility while adding content?
- What are common pitfalls you see devs make
- In closing, is there anything you would like to add?
Clean Talk - Geerling’s Post
Anti-spam by Clean Talk
Driven to Distraction
Design of everyday things (Book)
ColorCube - Color Testing Tool
HTML 5 Landmarks
Module for decorative images
Content Strategy for the Web
PDF Accessibility course on Deque
Hanlon’s Razor: “never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity”
Module of the Week:
CleanTalk is an anti-spam protection that protects login, comments forms all at once. After installation you will forget about spam, CleanTalk module will do all the work. You won't have to deal with spam, CleanTalk will do this for you automatically. CleanTalk is a transparent anti-spam protection, we provide detailed statistics of all entering comments and logins. You can always be sure that there are no errors. We have developed a mobile app for you to see anti-spam statistics wherever.