August 27, 2014
- Dani Nordin (@danigrrl)
- UX Designer - what do you do
- Work on Drupal.org
- Tips for getting started with UX
- Resources for UX
- What it’s like being a designer doing Drupal contrib
- Thoughts on D8
- Bentley User Experience Center - http://www.bentley.edu/centers/user-experience-center
- Design 4 Drupal - http://www.design4drupal.org
- Meta issue on user profiles: https://www.drupal.org/node/2281763
- TreeJack - http://www.optimalworkshop.com/treejack.htm
- Axure - http://www.axure.com/
- Communicating Design - http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Design-Developing-Documentation-Plan...
- Undercover User Experience Design (Voices That Matter) - http://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Experience-Design-Voices-Matter/dp/0321...
- An Alphabet of Accessibility Issues - https://the-pastry-box-project.net/anne-gibson/2014-July-31#nav
- DrupalCon Amsterdam 2014 - https://amsterdam2014.drupal.org/node
Module of the Week:
Fences is a an easy-to-use tool to specify an HTML element for each field. This element choice will propagate everywhere the field is used, such as teasers, RSS feeds and Views. You don't have to keep re-configuring the same HTML element over and over again every time you display the field.